Protecting Your Privacy
Protecting Your PrivacyWe are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information that you provide us with. We want to reassure you that any information we collect will only be used in accordance with this policy.
From time to time, we may update this policy by posting a new version on our website. We ask that you check this page occasionally to make sure you are happy with any changes. By accessing and using our site, you are indicating that you accept this policy.
If you have any questions about this policy please email us at email@example.com or write to us at The Beach Hut, 3 Sion Walk, Mount Sion, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1UG
What information do we collect from you?
- Information that you give us when you place an order with us e.g. your name, billing and delivery addresses, e-mail address and contact telephone number. We won't ask you for anything we don't need to fulfil your order.
- Records relating to any orders you place (except payment card details which we don't see or store).
- Copies of any e-mails you send us through our website or other correspondence you send us, together with notes we make relating to any phone conversations we have with you in the normal course of business.
- Statistical and other information about your visit to and use of our website.
- Any feedback you give us about our products, website or service. We won't publish their content or source without obtaining your permission first.
- Your responses to any surveys we may send you from time to time. You are not obliged to reply to these.
How do we use this information?
- To process your order and contact you if we need to talk to you about it.
- From time to time, we may send you marketing communications which relate solely to our business which we think you may be interested in.
- We may also send you marketing e-mails with news about products, offers and promotions, again relating solely to our business. We won't send you these unless you have specifically opted in on our website or by e-mail.
- To help us improve our website, service and products through analysis of statistical data.
- To enhance your browsing experience by personalising our website.
- All our Website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, Sage Pay. The only information we will share with them is what is necessary to process your payment or deal with any queries relating to it.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Third Party Websites